Be part of an amazing experience visiting Pululahua volcano, located right on the Equator, and its highly bio-diverse surroundings and fascinating sceneries. 6-km diameter make it the biggest volcanic..
Pululahua Inhabited Volcano | Horseback Riding
- Adventure program in private tour
- Accommodation in reserve lodges / tents
- 2 x Breakfast, 3 x menu lunch, 2 x dinner
- Private transportation
- Horse and equipment (use of wellington/rubber boots, helmets, hats, chaps)
- English - Spanish speaking certified guide
- All activities as mentioned
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Activities not specified in the program
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Optional (Available upon request)
- Vegetarian meals or preferences
- Airport transfer service
- Extension programs in the Andes or Amazon Jungle packages
Tour Details :
Horseback Ride – Volcano Landscape
The first day is marked by volcanic history and nature, interesting geological formations, mineral avalanches blooming with wild orchids and traditional Andean agriculture.
Horseback Ride – Cloud Forest - Hike
The second day leads us along deep gorges covered with cloud forest and invites us for a quick dive in a crystal clear volcanic stream. Hiking sections necessary. Shoes with good grip and fitness required.
Horseback Ride – Secondary Forest - Hike
On the third day, we’ll be riding through lush tropical vegetation, sugar cane, pineapples and bananas, gathering colourful crab-spi- ders at lunch-break, enjoying the sound of the crickets while viewing vultures and hawks sailing above us. Riding along narrow moun- tain ridges, we shall also take a glance on the pre-Inca ruins of Portalanza.