This 3 day adventure package brings you from the only one emerald sparkling lake in the mountains to have an adventure in a village which is considered “ The Door of the Amazon”. Travel along the ..
Andes Highlights | Quilotoa Lagoon & Baños Hot Springs
- Adventure program in private tour or small group tour
- Accommodation in selected hotels
- 2x Breakfast, 3x menu lunch, 2x Dinner
- Private transportation
- English - Spanish speaking certified guide
- All activities as mentioned (hike, visit to waterfalls etc.)
- Entrances fee in Pailon del Diablo, Manto de la Novia, Quilotoa Lagoon and La Casa del árbol
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Amenities & services in hotels
- Alcoholic drinks
- Activities not specified in the program
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Optional (Available upon request)
- Vegetarian meals or preferences
- Airport transfer service
- Extension programs in the Andes, Galapagos Islands or Amazon Jungle packages
- Local flight tickets
Tour Details :
Andes Lanscape – Hike – Local Natives – Lake
A day tour starts by heading south of Quito and driving through the Avenue of the Volcanoes passing through by the towns of Latacunga and Pujilí. On the way to Quilotoa we will stop to visit and indigenous local house from the “Paramos”, we will observe their clothes and customs, but the most important thing is that we are going to be with them in a typical indigenous house made of straw. We will sharing with them a short moment talking, watching and learning from them, about their life and how they prepare the soil to sow. We will also visit the town of Tigua, famous for its naive paintings. We will continue up to the Quilotoa volcano, where you will be able to descend to the lake located inside the crater or just walk around the crater. Prepare yourself to enjoy an unforgettable experience by mule back riding! Enjoy of the most beautiful landscape in the highlands and traditional indigenous villages! Overnight in Chugchilan.
Adventure Activities – Baños Village Waterfalls – Andes Avenue
After breakfast, we’ll take a walk to Agoyan Pailón del Diablo and Manto de la Novia waterfalls where it is possible to take a cable car down near the waterfall and Casa del Árbol to have a spectacular view of Baños. Overnight in Baños.
Adventure Activities – Baños exploration – Quito
After brakfast there is also an opportunity to visit the hotsprings after which the town has been named. Our driver is at your disposal for the whole day to give you maximum flexibility in the visits that you would like to make. After lunch we will return to Quito.